How Is Payoneer Carding Done? Find Out All the Steps for Cashing Out CC with Payoneer
Before you can successfully cash out CC with Payoneer, you’re expected to have the following requirements at your disposal: Payoneer Account, 2Checkout Account, OpSec, BTC Wallet, Domain and Hosting, and Fake Product Listings.
Step I: Open and Verify a Payoneer Account
- Visit the official website of Payoneer (via payoneer.com) and create a Payoneer account. While creating this account, you’re expected to use a VPN that corresponds to the address of the CC you’re using
- Provide the details of the CC (you purchased) for the verification of the newly created (Payoneer) account
- For the verification, you may browse the web for an ID (which could be a national ID or a driver’s licence) that corresponds to the address of your CC. Once you get a corresponding ID, download and use it in verifying the Payoneer account
Step II: Create a 2Checkout Account
- Go to 2checkout.com
- On the homepage of 2Checkout, you should open a merchant account. In doing this, you may simply supply the same details you provided while creating a Payoneer account
- Set your payment option as “Payoneer” after having set up the 2Checkout account. In order to remain anonymous, you should keep your VPN active during the setup
Step III: Open a Namecheap Account
Namecheap is great for domain name purchase and for web hosting. If you’d like to use Namecheap in that regard, you should comply with the steps below:
- Visit namecheap.com
- Open a Namecheap account
- Once you’ve opened the account, you should choose your preferred hosting plan and buy a domain name (which may appear cheap or expensive depending on the name you’re choosing). An affordable Namecheap domain name may cost $11 while Namecheap’s most affordable hosting plan (Stellar hosting) costs $2
Namecheap provides you with free SSL along with the domain and hosting you’re purchasing from the company. Luckily, you may have the company’s customer support unit to help run the SSL setup. You should tell the support unit that you need this help.
You’ll likely get the help from them but as regards customizing your site to look like an e-commerce site, you should engage the service of a web developer. Alternatively, you may browse the web for a video guide on how to use WordPress in setting up an e-commerce site.
Step IV: Set up Your e-Commerce Site
At this juncture, we believe you readily have your domain name coupled with web hosting. With that said, you’re good to go with the e-commerce site setup. Follow the steps below to do just that:
- Navigate to the cPanel
- Install WordPress and use it in setting up the blog in the style of an e-commerce site
Step V: Link Your WordPress Blog to 2Checkout
If you don’t know how to do this, you can simply browse the web for how you can connect a WordPress blog to 2Checkout. Once you’ve found out an online guide for doing so, you should go back to 2Checkout and connect your (e-commerce) site to it.
Step VI: CC Carding with Payoneer–Try the Carding First with Your Own Credit Card
After having set up your e-commerce site for CC carding with Payoneer, you’ll want to be sure that you got the setup right.
To ascertain that, you should try to card your (e-commerce site’s) products using your own card. How you can do this is to attempt buying one of the (fake) products on the site using your own credit card. Provided the setup was right, the payment for the (fake) product will be charged and 2Checkout will process it accurately. Meanwhile, the charged payment will be made into the Payoneer account used for the transaction.
If the transaction went through (i.e., you were able to use your credit card for the carding), you should rest assured that you’re now in the position to start using the CC to card the products successfully. This, in order words, means you’ll be using the stolen CC (which you perhaps purchased) to buy your own (fake) products and the funds (from the CC) will land in the Payoneer account you’re using for the transaction.
Notably, 2Checkout is the service that helps you process the payment and send it to the Payoneer account. Once the CC cashout has landed in the Payoneer account, you can opt to exchange it for BTC. You should try out any of the reliable crypto exchange sites for this purpose.
What if you don’t prefer exchanging the CC cashout (in the Payoneer account) for BTC?
Interestingly, there’s the bank drop option which is a great alternative to BTC. All you need to do is finding out how to set up and use a bank drop account. You’ll find useful online content that should guide you on that.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and forum, discuss and share relevant and useful information daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE