Recently, we have been posting articles related to gaming, websites to download them but we did not particularly include how to download and install PPSSPP games on your Andriod device to help the smooth running of the game.
That is why we have decided to write this article today to guide you step by step on how to download any PPSSPP game and also install them on your android device.
For those who don’t know, the PPSSPP is an Android emulator that allows you to play PSP (PlayStation Portable) games on your phone. In 2014, Sony discontinued the PSP in favor of the PS Vita. For those who miss their PSP games, now is your chance to play them on your Android phone.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
However, we have a list of all the PSP games you can download on your Andriod device with each of their download links, so you do not need to think about where to download the games from. Just click this link to get to the post with the list of all PPSSPP -PSP games and their download links.
However, if you want to download the games to your pc, then visit this post to see the list of websites where you can download PSP games to your pc.
How to Download and Install PPSSPP Games
Basically, there are two steps to downloading and installing a PPSSPP game on your device which is downloading an Emulator which would enable the game to play smoothly, and then the installation process.
Downloading the PPSSPP Emulator
You must first download an emulator app before you can play PPSSPP (PlayStation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably) games. The app will allow you to use your Android device to play PSP games.
The PPSSPP emulation app was launched on Google Play in 2012. Although it is free, there is a premium edition of the app with extra features. Before we go to the next stage, you must first download the free PPSSPP emulator app from this link.
How to Install PPSSPP Games
After you have installed an Emulator, the next step is actually the installation of the PPSSPP game that you want to play.
But before then, you would have to download the file firstly.
However, Interesting games are not included in the PPSSPP emulator app upon download. You’ll need to get the games yourself. To do this, follow the steps below;
- Open the PPSSPP emulator app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap the first option, which reads “Give PPSSPP permission to access storage”.
- Click on the “Allow” button from the pop-up option.
- Connect your Android device to a PC.
- On the PC, download the PSP game you wish to play online either in ISO or CSO format. Alternatively, if you have your own disk, you can dump your own PSP game.
- Look for the folder that says “PSP”. It is usually generated automatically, but if you don’t see it, simply create one yourself.
- Inside the PSP folder is a “GAME folder”, transfer the download PSP games to the GAME folder.
- Disconnect your Android smartphone from the PC.
- On your Android, go to the PPSSPP app and click on “Games”, then click on “Home”.
- Scroll down and click on “PSP”.
- Then click on “GAME”. You’ll see all your downloaded games in this section.
- Click on the game you want to play and that’s all.
If you follow the steps in this article carefully, you will be able to successfully download and play any PPSSPP game on your Andriod device.
If you love content related to gaming, then consider subscribing to this website because we will be posting more gaming articles.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE