Are you a game lover looking for means to play console games on your android or PC?
PPSSPP is the original and best PSP emulator for Android, It runs a lot of games, but depending on the power of your device all might not run at full speed.
This is the free version. If you want to support future development, please download PPSSPP Gold instead!
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Most gamers have at some point in time come across a psp game console, which is a miniature and mobile version of the playstation 2 game.
Ppsspp on the other hand is the mobile version of the gaming console with a PC version as well. In this post, you will learn how to download a ppsspp game for free on android and PC.
Popular PlayStation Portable games are now available for download on virtually all famous smartphone brands which include Android, iOS, Windows, Symbian and so on. To enjoy the PSP games on your Android, you have to download and install the PSP emulator on your device.
After successfully installing the PSP emulator, you can then go ahead and install your favourite games on your Android device(s). In this article, we provide you with links to download and install some of the best PSP games for Android devices available right now.
PPSSPP games are enjoyed by anyone with an interest in gaming. It comes with a pretty decent quality that gives one the impression as though they are gaming on the regular console. The best part about it is that the PPSSPP app on its own is not a large application, typically 20mb in size. However, in order to play a game on the mobile ppsspp gaming console, you will need to download the raw game file.
Let’s say you want to play a football game, you will need to download the football game file and open it from the app in order to launch the football game. You can download as many game files as you desire, the only downside is you will run out of storage space due to the fact that the game files are large in nature. The game files are cross-platform as well, meaning you only need to download a game once and it will work on both android and PC.
How to Download PPSSPP Game For Free on Android and PC
Ppsspp is available online and can be downloaded on Google Playstore. The application comes in 2 variants; ppsspp and ppssppGold for both the android and PC versions. Alternatively, you can simply go to the official ppsspp website and navigate to their downloads page. Then select the operating system which you wish to run the emulator on. They have support for Android, iOS, and Windows operating systems.
To download from playstore, simply follow the steps highlighted below.
Steps to follow:
1) Go to the playstore and download the ppsspp emulator.
2) Now, download the cube test program
3) Now, open the ppsspp emulator and test the cube program. If it works, then you are good to go.
4) Now, we need to download some games. In this tutorial, I will download the game on:
5) Now, you need to extract the file.
You may use ‘ES File Explorer ‘ or ‘ZArchiver’. I will ES File Explorer.
6) Go to the folder where you have downloaded the game and extract it.
7) Move the “.iso/.cso” file in the /PSP/GAME/ folder on your Android.
8) Now you can open your emulator and play.
For PCs, the procedures are quite similar, just that you have to download from their web application. Go to their website and navigate to the download page. Then select the PC version and specific OS that suits your PC. Once done, simply run the app, it installs automatically.
How to run PSP games in PPSSPP?
You need to have your PSP games as .CSO or .ISO files. I do not have the right to distribute those with the app, so you’ll have to provide them on your own. To convert your real PSP games for use with PPSSPP, you need to install a “Custom Firmware” on your PSP. Google for that. Then follow these steps:
- Insert the UMD into your PSP.
- Connect your PSP to your PC with a USB cable.
- At the PSP main menu, press Select. In the menu that pops up (only on Custom Firmware), choose UMD as USB Device.
- Still, in the PSP menu, choose USB Connection in the Settings menu (to the left).
- On your PC, a folder will pop up, containing a virtual ISO file. To copy the game to your PC, simply drag this to somewhere on your hard drive and the copy will start. Done!
- There are tools to burn ISO files into CSO (compressed ISO) files to save space, such as maxcso by [Unknown].
If you have digital downloads on your real PSP, they can be used directly on PPSSPP. Just copy the EBOOT.PBP over. Note that this has not been tested as much as ISO loading so there may still be issues with some games.
Although the ppsspp is nowhere near the regular Play Station in terms of video graphics, ppsspp offers quite decent graphics considering it is on a mobile platform. Another thing to note is that the game may sometimes be slow when played on a mobile device and may crash from time to time. I am a huge fan of ppsspp BTW. In a future post, I will share the best ppsspp games to download in 2020 with relevant download links