How to Generate Fake Bank Alerts In Nigeria–5 Apps That Generate Fake Alerts
Fake bank alert also known as alert flashing is the process of using SMS messages that looks like transaction alerts from a bank to defraud unsuspecting victims. Fake bank alert is real and very easy to pull out with different fake bank alert apps that are currently in existence. It is very easy to generate a fake bank alert and it requires the use of some simple tools over the internet.
Fake bank alert SMS appears like real SMS from your bank, it shows you clearly that someone has sent money to your account by bearing your bank name and details just as it is with a real alert.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Due to the alarming rate of unemployment, the rate at which Nigerian youths engage in Fraudulent and fake bank alerts apps is spontaneously dissatisfying. They basically use fake bank apps.
Fake bank account apps are much beyond ordinary software tools as people increasingly use them in creating impact to be millionaires or billionaires. Needless to say, we sometimes wish we could show our loved ones that there was huge money in our bank accounts.
If there’s any need to trick our family or friends into believing that we’re much richer than what our real bank accounts hold, it could be damn interesting to have a few fake bank account apps on our smartphones
- Fake Bank Account Pro
This is an app offered by RD Secure Apps to let you play pranks on your friends or relatives. With over 50,000 installations, the app happens to be one of your surest bets for pretending to hold a huge amount of money with which you can tease your loved ones.
- Fun Fake Bank Account Prank 1
This is a lovely app which lets you simulate the rich life you may have desired all these years. Besides helping you to have an account which looks exactly like a real bank account, this app guarantees you safety
Fake Bank Account Free
This fake bank account app is fun to use as it allows you to customize your own fake bank, giving it the logo or brand insignia of your choice. You’re also at liberty of tricking your friends or relatives with your customized fake bank statement, bank account balance, transaction history, bank’s full name and address, account number, etc.
Additionally, most Nigerians engage in Fake check scams and here is what it entails…
People often fall prey to initiators of fake check scams not only in Nigeria but almost everywhere in the world. Undeniably, one of the reasons for this is that the supposedly deposited funds (through the check scams) may be available in the victim’s bank account. While the funds from a fake check might be available in your bank account, this doesn’t mean the check is legitimate as it usually takes banks longer periods to clear checks.
Fake check scams constitute the commonest categories of scams and they exist in various forms. One way you can identify fake check scams is to be familiar with the various tricks adopted by their initiators. Therefore in this post, you’ll find out some of the common fake check scams and ways you can avoid them.
Fake bank alert apps are the different apps, tools or software for generating fake bank alerts in Nigeria, some of these apps can also increase your account balance having people believe that you are rich and also allows them to access the account. The following are some of the apps used in generating fake bank alerts and account balance in Nigeria.
1.Flash Fund App
The flash fund app is a tool that helps to send fake bank alerts instantly to anyone without a trace. This tool is a powerful bank account hacking tool that allows hackers to perform fake bank alerts to people in a matter of minutes. It is one of the most popular fake bank alert apps on the internet today. The app is very easy to use and it takes up to 24 hours for the fake alert to disappear. All you need for flashing is the recipient’s account number you want to flash the cash into. This app is available in pc and mobile versions. This app works in the following way
- Install The App: start by downloading the app from your app store and install it to your mobile phone or pc as it comes in two versions.
- Register Your Detailed Information On The App: once the app is installed, you can proceed to enter of fill in all the requirements of the app by giving your details.
- Flash The Account Or Fund: once you have completed the first two steps, all you need do is to instantly flash the account. Once you flash fund, the account holder will instantly receive a credit alert and the app also automatically adjust or increase the account balance just like that of the bank. Always remember when using this app that it will take up to 24hours long before the alert disappears.
2. Loftysms app
Loftysms is another very powerful app that can be used to generate fake bank alerts in Nigeria. This app is a bulk sms fake alert sender that requires you to have the phone number of the account holder through which he or she gets alerts. Below are the steps involved in using loftysms app to generate fake bank alerts in Nigeria.
- Download and install the app: to use this app,you will first need to download and install the app by simply visiting your device app store or Google play store
- Launch the app and click or tap the sign up button as a new user
- Enter your detailed information in the space provided including your name, username, email, county, and phone number
- Confirm your email and login to your new loftysms account
- Click or tap make payment from the next screen and add the amount of money you want to fund
- Select or choose your preferred payment method and complete your payment
- Go back to the home page and click or tap send sms
- Enter your sms details and your sender ID will show to your recipient or account holder as the sender
- Enter the customer’s phone number and compose the sms using the exact format of the client’s bank
- Send your message to the recipient.
3. Money Prank Pro
Money prank pro is a new app that allows people to stimulate that they are rich by generating as much money as they wish into their accounts. This app has editable checking balance and savings balance that will show up in your main screen and help you trick your friends into believing you are rich. With this app, you can also change currency symbols based on your country’s currency. Money prank can be used to generate fake bank account balance in the following ways
- Download and install the app
- Launch the app and sign up as a new user
- Add balance and change transaction amount
- Set currency and password.
4.Millionaire Fake Bank Account Pro
Millionaire fake bank account pro is an app that will make anyone look and feel like a real millionaire. This app can be downloaded and installed on android devices by everyone. This app is as real as a real bank app as the app has five (5) sections which includes
- Account Details: in this section, you can simply access your account details and see or view your current account balance, last deposit amount and last withdrawn amount all which are totally fake
- Fund Transfer: here, you will be able to pretend to transfer funds with your friends, family and any other online fund transfer service.
- Credit Card or Debit Card Details: this section will allow you to access your fake credit card details, card number, card expiry date, card holder’s name and card cvc.
- Pay Online Bills: here, you can make fake payments for online bills such as electricity bills, gas bills, phone bills, rent and any other bill.
- Settings: in this section, you will be able to do a general setting of the app as well as rate the app and access other sections.
5.Fake Alert Maker for Android
Fake alert maker apk is a highly rated fake bank alert application that can be downloaded and installed on android devices. This app is free and can be installed to an android from Google play.
Essential Tips for You to Avoid Fake Check Scams
- Do not believe in any prize entitlement coming from a foreign lottery. Foreign lotteries are usually scams. Don’t ever think you can win a lottery you never entered
- Don’t assume any cashier’s check is equivalent to cash. It takes thorough examination for your bank to consider a check legitimate and then clear it
- Don’t fall prey to unknown online buyers willing to pay more than your product’s listed price
- Don’t ever wire money to unknown foreign buyers
I will simply conclude by saying that fake bank alert is unlawful, dangerous and causes pains to the recipient as it is deceitful. In my candid opinion, these apps should only be used for fun pranks and not to dupe or scam innocent and hardworking individuals who are unaware of the existence of these tool