USSD Code to borrow money or take loans from banks in Nigeria with your phone. Learn how you can borrow money or take a loan from your bank using a code on your phone.
We all need financial credit for one reason or another; could be for rent, for school fees, for paying debts, etc. Getting a loan in Nigeria is as easy as dialing a USSD code, answer the prompt and your bank account gets credited.
Find out the USSD Code to borrow money from banks in Nigeria – GTB loan code, Zenith loan code, Access bank loan code, UBA loan code, etc.
USSD Banking is a type of banking that allows you to make financial transactions from your phone through the use of short or quick codes.
To get access to the quick online loans from banks in Nigeria, you have to go through one of two processes, either uses the USSD code provided by the provider or download their mobile app.
To get a loan in Nigeria you will need your BVN, account number, purpose of loan, and some other details depending on the bank.
Below we display the codes to borrow money online instantly or take a loan from GTB, UBA, Access bank, and zenith Nigeria.
|Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Loan code||*737*51*51#|
|UBA Loan code||*919*28#|
|Access Bank Loan code||*901*11*1#|
|Zenith Bank Loan code||*966#|
|First Bank Loan code||*894*11#|
Code to borrow money from GTBank
In this section, we cover the GTBank loan code to enable you to borrow money. With GTB Quick credit, You can apply and get money online fast from GTB by dialing *737*51*51# from the phone line that is linked to your salary account. Quick Credit is also available on all GTBank online and mobile banking platforms (Internet Banking, GTWorld, GTBank Mobile App).
- You can get a minimum amount of N10,000 and a maximum of N5m.
- Workers earning at least N10,000 monthly.
- Salary earners whose account is domiciled in GTBank (if you don’t have a salary account with GTBank you can open one now to access the loan).
- Salary earners who have received a monthly payment from the same employer for at least three consecutive months.
Code to borrow money from UBA
In this section, we cover the UBA loan code to enable you to borrow money. With UBA Click credit, You can apply and get money online fast from UBA by dialing *919*28# from the phone line that is linked to your UBA salary account. Alternatively, you can chat with Leo via Facebook or Whatsapp using the keyword “Loan”. Click credit is also available on UBA Internet Banking and Mobile Banking platforms
- The convenient repayment period for 12 months
- Workers earning at least N25,000 monthly.
- Maximum loan amount of N1 million.
- Minimum loan amount of N50,000 naira.
- An interest rate of 21% annually (1.75% monthly).
- No collateral, no documentation needed.
Code to borrow money from Access Bank
In this section, we cover the Access bank loan code to enable you to borrow money. With Access bank PayDay Loan, You can apply and get money online fast from Access bank by dialing *901*11*1# from the phone line that is linked to your Access bank salary account. Alternatively, you can take a loan from Access bank via Internet Banking, WhatsApp Banking, Access Mobile App, and QuickBucks App.
- 24/7 service which does not require visits to the bank and application is done conveniently via *901*11*1# QuickBucks App, Internet Banking, Mobile App.
- No documentation required.
- No collateral required.
- Up to thirty-one (31) days tenor.
Code to borrow money from Zenith Bank
In this section, we cover the Zenith bank loan code to enable you to borrow money. Zenith bank allows you to apply and get money online fast from Zenith bank by dialing *966# and follow the prompts from the phone line that is linked to your Zenith bank salary account.
Code to borrow money from First bank
In this section, we cover the First bank loan code to enable you to borrow money. With First bank FirstAdvance, You can apply and get money online fast from First bank by dialing *894*11# from the phone line that is linked to your First bank salary account. You can also Dial *894# to connect to FirstBank’s USSD Banking, select 3, and [Get Loans] or through the FirstMobile App.
- Salary account must be domiciled with FirstBank
- Loan amount of up to 50% of net monthly income.
- Tenor is 30 days or the next payday [whichever comes first]
- Maximum single obligor limit of N500,000.00
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and forum, discuss and share relevant and useful information daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE