Most times adding a signature to your Microsoft Word Document is very important for some reasons but then the question you could be asking now is, How to Insert a Signature in a Microsoft Word Document?.
Then don’t worry because this article has answered these questions by providing various steps you can use to insert your signature in a Microsoft Word document.
How to Insert a Signature in a Microsoft Word Document
How to Insert a Handwritten Signature
in other to do this, a scanner will be needed. once you can get a scanner, move on to the next step
- On a piece of paper, sign your name.
Scan the page and store it in a popular file type such as.bmp,.gif,.jpg, or.png on your computer.
- Operate the manufacturer’s handbook or Web site to learn how to use your scanner.
- To begin, open the image file.
- Crop the image by clicking it to open the Picture Tools Format tab, then clicking Crop and cropping the image.
- Right-click the image, and then select the option, Save as Picture to save the picture as a separate file.
- Click Insert > Pictures, To add the signature to a document,
How to Insert typewritten text with your reusable signature
- Under the inserted image, type the wording you desire.
- Select the image as well as the textual text.
- Select Quick Parts from the Insert menu.
- Click Save Selection to Quick Part Gallery. Then Create New Building Block box opens.
- Type a name for your signature block in the Name field.
- Select AutoText from the Gallery box.
- Click OK.
- Place the insertion point where you wish to insert the signature block when you want to utilize this signature.
- After that, go to Insert > Quick Parts > AutoText and select the name of your signature block.
How to Insert a signature line
- Place the cursor where you want the line to appear.
- Select Signature Line from the Insert menu.
- Select Microsoft Office Signature Line from the drop-down menu.
- You can type a name in the Suggested signerbox in the Signature Setup field. In the
- Suggested signer’s title box, you can additionally add a title.
- Click OK. In your document, there is a signature line.