Do you want to know How to Play PS5 Games on Apple Devices With a DualSense Controller? then this article is for you.
Owners of an Apple device can stream games from their PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 to their Mac or iOS device. However, until recently, the PS5’s new DualSense controller could not be used.
In April 2021, Sony stirred things up by releasing a DualSense controller update that allowed gamers to pair their DualSense wireless controller with Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
This means that PS5 owners who wish to play PS5 games on their Apple devices may finally dump the outdated DualShock 4 controller and take advantage of the DualSense controller’s many features.
- macOS Big Sur 11.3
- iOS 14.5
- iPadOS 14.5
- tvOS 14.5
How to Connect Your DualSense Controller to Your Apple Device
It is advisable that you update the operating system on the device you want to use for this before following the steps below.
Enable DualSense Wireless Controller Pairing Mode
- Make sure the power is off on your DualSense controller.
- Hold down the PlayStation and Share buttons.
- Wait a few seconds until the lights surrounding the touchpad flash.
Connect DualSense Wireless Controller via Bluetooth
- Enable Bluetooth on your Apple device.
- Click the DualSense controller from the list of devices.
- Wait for the touchpad to blink.
- The player indicator will light up when pairing is successful.
How to Connect Your DualSense Controller to a Mac
- Go to System Preferences.
- Click the Bluetooth Control Panel.
- Put your DualSense controller into pairing mode as per the instructions above.
- Click your controller from the list.
How to Connect Your DualSense Controller to Apple TV
- Select Settings > Remotes and Devices > Other Devices > Bluetooth from the drop-down menu.
As demonstrated above, put your DualSense controller in pairing mode.
From the list of available devices, select your controller.
How to Connect Your DualSense Controller to an iPhone or iPad
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- With your controller in pairing mode, you will see it under Other Devices.
- Select DualSense Wireless Controller.
- You will see the controller under My Devices When it has successfully paired.
We hope this article was helpful, if yes, don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and also bookmark it so you will receive updates anytime we post new and related content.