The German-speaking country of Austria has a neighborhood of 83,871km2 within the old continent of Europe. it’s one among the richest countries within the world by per capita GDP terms, and amongst the foremost powerful economies within the European Union .
Austria Entry Requirements
Non-EU nationals, when exposed at the Austrian port of entry, will need to present some travel and identification documents to the Austrian border officer. These documents are as follows:
- A valid passport or travel document. Issued within the last 10 years and it should be valid for a minimum of 3 months after your date of departure.
- A visa – if you’re subject to Austrian visa regime.
Please note that the Austrian border officer holds the ultimate decision whether you ought to be permitted to enter Austria or not.
The border official will check your documents and should ask you a couple of questions on your trip to Austria like:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- What is your purpose of visiting Austria?
- How long does one shall stay in Austria?
- Where are you getting to stay in Austria? Etc.
And if everything looks okay, you’ll be allowed to enter Austria, and thus the Schengen Area.
Please, confirm that the Austrian border officer stamps your passport once you enter the Schengen area. Without a stamp, you’ll be fined or detained from Austria.
What sort of Visa Do i want to Enter Austria?
If you’re getting to visit Austria for a brief stay trip (up to 90 days), then you’ve got to use for a Schengen short stay visa to Austria, known also as a C-type visa.
Depending on your purpose of entry to Austria, you’ll get one among the subsequent Schengen visa types for Austria:
- Austrian Airport Visa – for those that got to transit through one among the Austrian airports, to succeed in their travel destination country, outside the Schengen Area.
- Austrian Tourist Visa – for those wishing to go to Austria for holidays or sightseeing.
- Austrian Visitor Visa – for travellers who want to go to friends or relations residing in Austria.
- Austrian Business Visa – for business people that got to attend business-related activities in Austria.
- Austrian Visa for Official Visit – for Official Delegations coming to Austria on a politician trip.
- Austrian Medical Visa – this is specifically for people seeking medical treatment in Austria.
- Austrian Study Visa –for students that wish to attend a course for up to 3 months at an academic institution in Austria.
- Austrian Visa for Cultural, Sports and Film Crews – this visa is issued to those who attend an activity in Austria that belongs this nature.
What Documents Are Required when Applying for an Austrian Schengen Visa?
The following list of documents are required for any short-term Austrian Schengen visa application:
- Austrian visa form . Fill it completely and with sincerity. don’t forget to sign it at the top after you print it.
- Two identical photos. The photos should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light-weight background. See photograph requirements & specifications.
Your passport/Travel document:
- Valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond your planned date of departure from Austria (the Schengen zone).
- Copies of your previous Schengen visas (if applicable).
- A cover letter. during which you state the aim of visit to Austria and you present an in depth trip itinerary.
- Round-trip Flight Itinerary. it should contain the dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Austria.
- Schengen Travel Insurance. Confirmation that you simply have travel insurance for Austria and therefore the whole territory of Schengen, with a minimum 30,000 € coverage of medical emergencies.
- Proof of accommodation. I.e. Hotel reservation for the entire duration of the intended stay in Austria.
- Proof of civil status. this might be a wedding certificate, certificate of youngsters , death certificate of spouse, etc.
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the amount of stay in Austria.
Austrian Visa Requirements supported Your Employment Status
Additionally, you’ll got to provide the Austrian embassy/consulate with documents that prove you meet Austria visa requirements supported your employment status:
- Employment contract.
- Current statement of the newest 6 months.
- Leave permission from the employer.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of tax deducted at the source of salary.
- A copy of your business license.
- Company statement of the newest 6 months.
- Income Tax Return (ITR).
If a student:
- Proof of enrolment.
- No-objection certificate from school or university
- Pension statement of the newest 6 months.
- Proof of normal income generated by property, for the last 6 months.
Have we been able to assist you with some information? If we have, we wish you well!
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE