One of the most talked about and most popular methods for removing facial hair is the eggs and tissue method which removes both facial hairs and also leaves the skin clean, clearer and brighter as well.
Check out how to do it in easy steps
Ladies with facial hair especially around the upper lips struggle with discoloration when it’s makeup time!
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The presence of facial hair on the face differs from a lady to the other but it should always be taken care of. Some ladies actually prefer going for cosmetic surgery rather than opting for other simple ways with home remedies that work just as well with fewer risks.
The eggs and tissue method is most popular and most talked about because it not only removes facial hair but also leaves the skin clean, clearer, and brighter as well. Here is what to do:
Brush (for application)
1. First things first is to either clean or cleanse the face to completely clear the face of any makeup residue
2. Break the egg and get out the egg white
3. Apply the egg white in soft strokes using the brush on your face while gently placing a tissue over it, you can do this in double layers
4. Wait for 10mins (don’t wait it out for too long)
5. Gently peel off the tissue (gently like you would a peel-off mask)
6. Wash and moisturize the face.* ADS**
**Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE