HTC has made a new addition to its “Desire” series by announcing the Desire 12s, a budget smartphone featuring a 5.7-inch 18:9 display, a Snapdragon 435 chipset, 13MP front and rear cameras, and a 3075mAh battery.
The phone comes in 3GB RAM/32GB storage and 4GB RAM/64GB storage models, both expandable via MicroSD card. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo with Sense UI on top, has a fingerprint sensor at the back, and supports dual SIM with dual standby.
HTC Desire 12s Specifications
- 5.7-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform, Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage, expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Sense UI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3075mAh
- Dimensions: 154.2×72.7×8.3 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Color(s): Black, Red, Silver
The 3GB/32GB model wears a price tag of NT$5990 ($194 USD), while the 4GB/64GB model is sold for NT$6990 ($224 USD). Sales for the phone has already begin in Taiwan.