Huawei today made the Nova 4 official in China, the company’s first smartphone to features a 48MP camera sensor. At the back of the phone is triple camera; the primary camera is a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, the secondary a 16MP super wide angle lens, while the third is a 2MP sensor made for capturing the depth of field.
A 25MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture also resides at the front. The cameras boast various AI features to improve photo taken. Huawei is also offering a model that has a triple rear camera in 20MP+16MP+2MP configuration rather than the 48MP+16MP+2MP configuration, with identical specs and features.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Nova 4 has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ display with a 4.5mm hole at the upper left that accommodates the front camera, mimicking Samsung’s Infinity-O display. Powering the phone is a HiSilicon Kirin 970 octa-core chipset with a dedicated NPU, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of non-expandable storage.
It boots Android 9.0 Pie buttered with EMUI 9.0.1 out-of-the-box; sports a fingerprint sensor at the back, supports dedicated dual SIM slot, and is powered by a 3750mAh battery with fast charging. The phone comes in Blue and Honey Red colors with gradient finish in addition to Black and White color options.
Huawei Nova 4 Specifications
- 6.4-inch 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 86.3% screen-to-body ratio
- 64-bit 2.4GHz octa-core Kirin 970 processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage
- 48MP 1/2″ Sony IMX586 rear camera / 20MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, CAF, PDAF, EIS, LED flash; secondary 16MP super wide angle lens (117-degree) with an f/2.2 aperture; 2MP camera for depth of field
- 25-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture; face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3750mAh / 3650mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging
- Dimensions: 157×75.1×7.77mm
- Weight: 172 grams
The Nova 4 model with a 48MP camera is priced at CNY 3399 ($492 USD), while the 20MP camera model costs CNY 3099 ($449 USD). Sales for the phone begins on December 27th but it can be order from today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE