Alongside with the Butterfly 3 launched earlier today, HTC also added a new smartphone to its One M9 category named One M9+ Aurora Edition. Unlike the One M9+ that possessed a 20.7-megapixel rear camera with a secondary depth sensing camera, the new Aurora Edition packs a more enhanced 21-megapixel camera with a secondary depth camera replaced by Laser Auto Focus.
Besides the changes made in camera sector, both device specifications and build remains the same.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
HTC One M9+ Aurora Edition Specifications:
- 5.2-inch QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display, scratch-resistant glass
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable upto 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 21-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, optical image stabilization, Phrase Detect Auto Focus (PDAF), dual LED flash, 4K video recording
- Ultra-pixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual front stereo speakers, Boom Sound
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 802.11ac with Hotspot, 4G LTE, 3G (HSPA+), GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Micro-USB
- OS: Android 5.0 or 5.1 Lollipop, Sense 7 UI
- Single SIM
- Battery: 2,840mAh
- Dimensions: 150.99 x 71.99 x 9.61 mm
- Weight: 168 grams
- Color: Gold, Grey, Silver, Black
The smartphone will be available starting from the 15th of October in Taiwan, at a price of NT$ 20,000 ($630 USD). Global pricing and availablity details are not mentioned.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE