Huawei has introduced Maimang 6 in China, the company latest mid-end smartphone and the successor of Maimang 5 that was launched last year. It features a 5.9-inch full-HD+ display; is powered by an octa-core Kirin 659 chipset with 4GB of RAM, and is backed by a 3340mAh battery.
The phone sports dual 16MP+2MP rear-facing cameras and dual 13MP+2MP front cameras for good photography. It has a metal unibody design and bears a fingerprint sensor on the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Maimang 6 Specifications
- 5.9-inch 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ (2160×1080) resolution
- 64-bit 2.36GHz octa-core Kirin 659 processor, Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera, soft LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 3340mAh / 3240mAh
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Color(s): Aurora Blue, Obsidian Black, Streamer Gold
The Maimang 6 costs CNY 2399 ($364). It is available for pre-orders in China and will start shipping from September 30th.
The Huawei Maimang 6 has been launched in Malaysia as Nova 2i. The phone will be up for purchase in Malaysia for RM 1299 (approx $301) starting from October 13th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE