Vivo earlier in September launched the V11 and later introduced it in India as V11 Pro. Today, the firm has released a new variant of the smartphone in India with the same naming, but with a different specs.
This is powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 processor and not Snapdragon 660. Furthermore, Vivo has opted out of using the in-display fingerprint sensor, which was one of the major highlight on the former, and instead go for the usual rear-placed fingerprint sensor.
The battery has been lowered from 3400mAh to 3315mAh, but this is compensated for in the camera aspect (sort of). Residing at the upper-left at the back is 16MP+5MP dual rear camera (the standard V11 has 12MP+5MP dual rear camera), while the 25MP front camera is not tampered with.
The new V11 display is slightly smaller at 6.3-inch compared to the former 6.41-inch, but the screen resolution is nearly the same. Moreover, this used an IPS LCD display panel and instead of Super AMOLED.
Vivo V11 Specifications
- 6.3-inch IPS display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 processor, Mali-G72 MP2 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash; secondary 5MP rear camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 25-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.5
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3315mAh, fast charging (9V/2A)
- Dimensions: 75.63 x 8.1 x 155.97mm
- Weight: 163.7 grams
- Colour(s): Nebula Purple, Starry Night
The Vivo V11 will arrive to India on September 27th for Rs 22,990 ($345 USD).