Vivo has regurgitated its Vivo V9 6GB smartphone that was released in Indonesia in June as V9 Pro in India. The phone brings a 6.3-inch notch screen, Snapdragon 660 chipset, 13MP+2MP dual rear camera, and a 3,260mAh battery.
The only difference between the V9 6GB and the new V9 Pro is their front camera – the former has a 12MP front camera, while the later comes equipped with a 16MP front camera.
Various AI enhancements such AI Portrait shot and AI Beautify are included. The phone has a fingerprint sensor at the back and comes with a dedicated dual SIM slot. It runs Android 8.1 Oreo.
Vivo V9 Pro Specifications
- 6.3-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 16-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS
- Battery: 3260mAh
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 150 grams
The V9 Pro comes in Black color option only in India. It will be exclusively available on Amazon.in for Rs 17,990 ($270 USD), when it go on sale.