Do you know that you can buy and sell U.S stock even as a Nigeria using the Invest Bamboo app? i guess you did not know. This is why we have decided to write this Invest Bamboo App Review to tell you everything about the platform and how to also use it.
What is Bamboo App?
Bamboo is an app that gives you unrestricted access to over 3,000 stocks listed on the Nigerian stock exchange and U.S. stock exchanges, right from your mobile phone or computer.
This means that you can invest in companies like Amazon, Walmart, Microsoft, Telsa, Apple, Facebook and lot more without much stress all with your mobile phone or computer.
However, the Bamboo company is also able to provide these services because they are partnering with some top companies in the world such as
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- Drivewealth: A U.S based leader in global digital trading technology.
- Lambeth capital: A Nigerian stockbroking firm duly registered with the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), and
- Flutterwave: One of Africa’s largest online payment platform
How the Bamboo App Works.
- Sign Up by downloading the app on your mobile device (Andriod or IOS)
- Create an account on the Bamboo App
- Verify your identity by inputting your BVN number.
- Explore and discover thousands of American and Nigerian stocks.
- Invest by Funding your Naira & Dollar accounts on the app to start buying and selling shares.
- Track your investments on the bamboo app so you can make adjustments to your investment portfolio.
Product Features of the Bamboo App
- Platforms: Android, iOS
- Minimum deposit amount: $20.
- Required Documentation: Government Issued ID and a Utility Bill ready. The documents will be an image, not an actual physical copy.
- Some basic information like (Verified Email Address, Verified Phone Number, Bank Account Information).
- Payment Options: Mastercard, VISA, and Verve cards issued by Nigerian Banks. Bank Transfer.
- Holding period: As long as you want.
- Investment monitoring: You can track returns on investments purchased through the Bamboo app.
- Withdrawals: A withdrawal order from the app will take between 1 to 2-3business days for your funds to settle in your account.
- Security: Bamboo uses state-of-the-art bank-level security, data encryption, and two-factor authentication (2FA) protection on all accounts. All accounts are held at a top-tier local and U.S. brokerage firm; which, as a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), insures each Bamboo account up to $500,000
How much does Bamboo charge?
When you trade on the U.S Market, Bamboo charge a 1.5% commission. However, all associated fees for every transaction are always displayed on the review page before confirmation.
How to Buy Stock in Invest Bamboo
- Navigate to the stock’s Detail page
- Tap Buy
- Select your preferred buy option
- Input your order details
- Tap Review Order
- Tap Buy
- The market data displayed in this demo is not real-time
How do I withdraw my money back into my account?
To withdraw from the Bamboo app, follow the procedures below
- Click the withdraw button.
- Select the account option.
- Fill in the necessary details. Please note that Bamboo only allows withdrawals into accounts in your name.
- Tap withdraw.
- The money will be credited to your account within 2-3 business days.
You deposit method is the same method you would have to use for withdrawal
If you deposited from a Naira payment option, you can only withdraw to a Naira account.
If you deposited from a USD payment option, you can only withdraw to a USD account.
Who are the Founders of Bamboo App
The Bamboo app is a safe and secure platform to buy and sell both the U.S stock and the Nigeria Stock too, so if you have been looking for a platform to buy stocks, Bamboo is one platform we can recommend to you.