JAMB Admission List 2021/2022 Checking Portal: Here is a detailed guide on how to check the admission list on JAMB portal as well as JAMB admission status.
Are you an aspirant who is desperately in need of admission into any of Nigeria higher institution? Have you written the UTME exam and have you written the Post UTME Screening exam also.
Did you perform excellently in both JAMB exam and post UTME screening?
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Nowadays if you want to check your admission status in JAMB portal, you will need to create an account with them before doing that. This process started in 2016 downwards.
Most times, candidates already have an account with Jamb because before you even register for the UTME Exam, you will need to create a JAMB Profile.
Perhaps if you don’t have an account with JAMB, ensure you create one. When you eventually create a JAMB Profile with JAMB.
How To Check Jamb Admission List 2021/2022
Follow the steps below to check your jamb admission status.
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
2. Use your personal username and password to log in
3. Then go down and look for the tab “check admission status tab”
4. Kindly input the exam year and Jamb registration number of that particular year you want to check its admission status.
5. Lastly, make sure you click on the “check admission status” tab to ascertain if you are admitted or not.
Note: When you are eventually admitted, ensure you accept or reject the offer on Jamb caps.