Vivo has introduced a cheaper model of its recent Z1 smartphone in China dubbed Z1i. It has identical design and almost the same specs, but this packed a lesser Snapdragon 636 chipset compared to Snapdragon 660 that powered the former.
The built-in storage, however, have been increased from 64GB to 128GB and the front camera from 12MP to 16MP to compensate for the loss. The display remains 6.26-inch Full HD+ 19:9, and so is the RAM and battery capacity which are 4GB and 3260mAh, respectively.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Moreover, the Fingerprint sensor and face unlock are not left behind.
Vivo Z1i Specifications
- 6.26-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform, Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 16-megapixel front camera, face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS
- Battery: 3260mAh
- Dimensions: 154.81×75.03×7.89mm
- Weight: 149.3 grams
Themed in Gold and Black colors, the Z1i is up for order on Vivo eStore for CNY 1898 (~$285). Sales will commence on July 7th in China but there is no details on global availability.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE