LG has made official its latest flagship in the “V” series, the V40 ThinQ, The phone takes the V35 ThinQ further with the introduction of a new camera system and a larger and crisper display. The display is taller at 6.4-inch, and once again LG is using a QHD OLED panel with improved color accuracy.
Perhaps the most intriguing specs of the V40 ThinQ is its triple rear camera; which is consists of a 16MP Super Wide sensor, a 12MP sensor, and a 16MP telephoto sensor. The camera are embedded with various AI features including Triple Shot, AI Auto White Balance, AI Shutter, Cine Shot, Makeup Pro, My Avatar, 3D Light Effect, and My Backdrop.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Residing at the front is 8MP+5MP dual camera; the former has a standard lens and the later a wide angle lens. Other specs of the V40 ThinQ is the same as the V35 ThinQ – it packed a Snapdragon 845 chipset with 6GB of RAM coupled along, is water and dust proof certified with IP68 rating, earned MIL STD 810G for durability, and is powered by a 3300mAh battery.
LG V40 ThinQ Specifications
- 6.4-inch FullVision OLED display with Quad-HD+ (3120×1440) pixel resolution, HDR10, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.85GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.5 aperture, 78-degree wide-angle lens, 1.4µm pixel size, dual LED flash, 4K video recording, slow-motion video recording; secondary 16-megapixel Super Wide Angle camera (107-degree), f/1.9 aperture, 1.0µm pixel size; 12-megapixel telephoto camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size, 80-degree wide-angle lens; secondary 5-megapixel camera, f/2.4 aperture, 70-degree wide angle lens; Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, LG UX
- 32-bit Advanced Quad DAC HiFi, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound, BoomBox speaker
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68), MIL-STD 810G
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 3300mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, wireless charging
- Dimensions: 158.7 x 75.8 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 169 grams
- Colour(s): Aurora Black, Platinum Gray, Camine Red, Moroccan Blue
The V40 ThinQ will be available in the US from October 19 on popular network carriers in the region. T-Mobile is offering the phone for $920 off-contract (or $200 down and $30/month on 2yrs contract); Verizon $979.99 off-contract (or $40.83/month on 2yrs contract), while Sprint will be selling it for $960 off-contract.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE