LG at the MWC 2018 has announced an improved version of its V30 smartphone with built-in A.I tech dubbed V30S ThinQ. The A.I tech dubbed Vision A.I is embedded in the camera features and is split into three major sectors.
1. A.I Cam
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The A.I Cam according to LG analyzes subjects in the frame and recommends the optimal shooting mode among eight categories: portrait, food, pet, landscape, city, flower, sunrise, and sunset. Each mode enhances the characteristics of the subject taking into account factors such as the viewing angle, color, reflections, lighting, and saturation level.
The QLens takes further advantage of the image recognition capabilities of the AI technology to scan QR codes to improve the online shopping experience. Users can capture an item of interest with QLens to get information as to where to buy the product online at the lowest price as well as recommendations of similar items, or perform an image search to see matching or similar images of food, fashion and celebrities or detailed information of landmarks such as buildings and statues.
3. Bright Mode
Bright Mode enhances the V30S ThinQ low-light photography by using algorithm to auto brighten image for better capture without noise.
There is also Voice A.I that let users operate the phone or change settings by using only voice command. This works alongside with Google Assistant.
The LG V30S ThinQ comes with an upgraded RAM of 6GB and 128GB of internal storage. There is also a 256GB storage version dubbed V30S+ ThinQ. Apart from these changes other specs remains the same.
LG V30S ThinQ / V30S+ ThinQ Specifications
- 6.0-inch FullVision OLED display with Quad-HD+ (2880×1440) pixel resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, 538PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 128GB / 256GB (V30S+) built-in storage, expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS, Laser AF, PDAF, EIS, 70-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording, slow-motion video recording; secondary 13-megapixel camera, f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 90-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor (on the back), voice recognition, facial recognition
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, LG UX 6.0+
- 32-bit Advanced Quad DAC HiFi, B&O Play
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C, IR sensor
- Battery: 3300mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 158 grams
The V30S ThinQ comes in new Platinum Gray and Moroccan Blue colors. It will be available in South Korea from March and from there will roll out to other regions, including the U.S and U K.
Few days after its launching, LG has finally revealed the pricing details of its V30S ThinQ smartphone for Korea market. The 128GB storage version is priced at KRW 1048,300 (US$980), while the 256GB storage version dubbed V30S+ ThinQ costs KRW 1097,800 ($1,025).
The device will be available from March 9th in the said country.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE