The V30 got a ThinQ functionality few weeks back and LG even launched a variety of the smartphone with ThinQ branding at MWC in March, but it seems to be the company have more in store to push out before this year runs out. Today, we are witnessing the birth of another V series smartphone as LG announced V35 ThinQ for the consumer market.
There are five major upgrades that separate the new V35 ThinQ from the last year V30. Firstly, the most notable is the inclusion of Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile processor, which is faster and more efficient than Snapdragon 835 that powered the former. Secondly, the secondary rear camera has been upgraded from 13MP to 16MP (borrowed from the recent G7 ThinQ) and it now boasts of a Super Wide Angle lens that minimized edge distortion and produce more natural color. The front camera has also been upgraded from 5MP to 8MP.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Thirdly, the camera software is embedded with Google Lens, which let users get information about objects such as trees, plants, animals e.t.c by pointing their camera to the object. Google Lens is also added as a feature in Google Assistant and Google Photos, apart from the camera.
Fourthly, also borrowed from the G7 ThinQ is Super Far Field Voice Recognition (SFFVR) which utilize the phone microphones to recognize voice input/command from a distance as far as five meters away. The technology also eliminate background noise and enable users to communicate with Google Assistant in a noisy environment. It is also worth mentioning that the new LG V35 ThinQ supports HiFi Quad DAC as its predecessor, but in addition, this also supports DTS:X that can produce 7.1 channel audio 3D virtual surround sound for immersive listening experience.
And lastly, the V35 ThinQ comes with a 3300mAh battery, which is 10% larger than the battery of V30.
Apart from these changes other specs remains the same, these includes a 6-inch QHD+ OLED display, 6GB RAM, IP68 waterproof and dustproof certification, MIL-STD 810G military certification, 3.5mm audio jack (with FM radio), and wireless charging. The 128GB storage version of the phone is called V35+ ThinQ.
LG V35 ThinQ Specifications
- 6.0-inch FullVision OLED display with Quad-HD+ (2880×1440) pixel resolution, HDR10, 18:9 aspect ratio, 538PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 64-bit 2.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB (V35+ ThinQ) built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording, slow-motion video recording; secondary 16-megapixel Super Wide Angle camera, f/1.9 aperture, 107-degree wide-angle lens
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens; Facial Recognition
- Fingerprint sensor (on the back)
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, LG UX
- 32-bit Advanced Quad DAC HiFi, DTS:X 3D Surround Sound
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68), MIL-STD 810G
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C, FM radio
- Battery: 3300mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, wireless charging
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 157 grams
- Colour(s): Aurora Black, Platinum Gray
The V35 ThinQ will first go on sale in North America and Latin America from June and from there will roll out to EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) regions. It will be available in the United States on AT&T for $900 off-contract or $30 per month on 2.5 years contract, starting from June 1st.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE