LG has brings its X Power2 smartphone to the US as X Charge on Xfinity Mobile, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation. The phone first made its way out globally in late February but was launched as X500 in South Korea earlier this month.
In design, the X Charge = X500 = X Power2 but the X Charge specs is a little bit different from the others. Unlike the other two, it is powered by a quad-core chipset instead of octa-core and its storage capacity has been lowered to 16GB.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It still retains the gigantic 4500mAh battery that can deliver hours of talk time with fast charging onboard to fill the battery bar up in no time. The X Charge supports dual SIM with 4G LTE and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
LG X Charge Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS In-Cell 2.5D touch display with HD (1280×720) resolution
- 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage, expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera,wide-angle lens, soft LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, USB OTG, NFC
- Battery: 4,500mAh, non-removable, fast charging
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Color(s): Black Titan
It is available on the said network carrier for $180 off-contract or $7.50 per month on two years contract.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE