Morketmoni loan application portal and everything you need to know about the Bank of Industry (BOI) loan scheme.
Have you ever heard of Marketmoni loan launched by the Bank of Industry (BOI)? On this page, you are going to get every information you need to know about BOI loan scheme, and I will show you how to apply and get loan for your business.
This page is for those who have been searching for:
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- geep marketmoni programme
- geep loan application
- market moni registration and application
Let’s get started.
What Is MarketMoni Loan Scheme (BOI)?
MarketMoni, is a Federal Government micro-lending intervention that provides affordable loans of up to N100,000 (N50,000 for under-banked and unbanked first-time borrowers).
It is part of the National Social Investments Programme (N-SIP) together with N-power and the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP).
The best part about the Marketmoni loan scheme is that there is NO additional interest on the loan apart from the initial 5% administrative charge.
The scheme was introduced to help qualified Micro, Small and Medium businesses in Nigeria scale up.
The next question is, “how do you know if you qualify for the loan?”.
MarketMoni Loan Application Requirements 2020
There are three main requirements you must meet to qualify for this loan scheme.
- You must have a Bank verification Number (BVN).
- You must belong to an accredited market association or cooperative registered in your State or with the CAC.
- Your association or cooperative must indicate its interest in MarketMoni by submitting its information to BOI including its certificate of registration.
If you meet the requirements above, then you can apply and get the loan by following the procedures below.
MarketMoni Registration 2020 Form
Application for BOI loan in 2020 is done by contacting the Bank of Industry (BOI) and indicate your interest in the loan scheme.
You will be asked to provide some information about your business and if you qualify, a MarketMoni agent will be sent to your group promptly to verify and capture your member information for loan assessment.
There are 4 methods to contact the Bank of Industry (BOI) for the scheme:
- Visit www.boi.ng/marketreg
- Call 0700-CALL- BOI (which is 0700-225- 5264).
- Visit any BOI office in the country.
- Visit a NSIP assigned State Focal Person to register your cooperative’s interest in MarketMoni.
That is all for now on Marketmoni loan application/registration. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.