Huawei at the MWC event that begin today in Barcelona unveiled a premium-tier flagship smartphone, the Mate X. The phone which had been rumored severally in the past few weeks today manifest in real life as Huawei officially pulled the wraps off.
The Mate X is Huawei first foldable smartphone; in this regard it deserve some attention. It is not the company’s only first foldable smartphone but also it first 5G-enabled phone. It have OLED displays at the front and back that intertwine to form a tablet when unfolded.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei revealed it implemented what it called “Falcon Wing” design for the stretchable hinge that hold the display together, this let the display transition smoothly without bulge when folded or unfolded. When fully unfolded the phone screen is 8-inch wide, featuring 2480 x 2200 pixel resolution with 8:7.1 aspect ratio.
The front display features a 6.6-inch (2480 x 1148 pixel) 19.5:9 OLED panel, while the rear display features a 6.38-inch (2480 x 892 pixel) 25:9 OLED panel. Powering the phone is a HiSilicon Kirin 980 7nm processor clocked at 2.6GHz, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. Accompanying the chipset is Balong 5000 5G modem.
Although the Mate X lacked a MicroSD expansion slot, the secondary SIM slot shared a space with Huawei’s proprietary NM card that was introduced with the Mate 20, this will let users further expand the storage up to 256GB. The NM card is not commercially available, however.
Huawei new foldable phone sports triple rear-facing camera that shared nearly the same configuration with the Mate 20 Pro rear camera; we are talking about a 40MP f/1.8 main camera, a secondary 16MP ultra-wide-angle camera (the Mate 20 Pro had a 20MP ultra-wide-angle camera), and a third 8MP f/2.4 telephoto lens.
There is no front camera, but the rear display filled the gap for the rear camera to be used for taking selfie. A fingerprint sensor is embedded beneath the power button located at the side of its phone for security and mobile payment. The Mate X have dual speaker and is fuelled by a 4500mAh battery with 55W SuperCharge fast charging. The new SuperCharge tech can charge the phone from 0% to 85% in 30 minutes.
Huawei Mate X Specifications
- 6.6-inch OLED display (front) with 2480×1148 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio; 6.38-inch OLED display (rear) with 2480×892 pixel resolution, 25:9 aspect ratio; 8-inch OLED display when unfolded with 2840×2200 pixel resolution, 8:7.1 aspect where
- 64-bit 2.6GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor, Mali-G76 MP10 GPU, dual NPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 512GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via NM card)
- 40MP (f/1.8 aperture / wide-angle lens) + 16MP (ultra wide-angle lens) + 8MP (f/2.4 aperture / telephoto) triple rear camera, Leica lenses, LAF, CAF, PDAF, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.1.1
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Dual Speaker
- Connectivity: 5G (multi mode), Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, 3G, GPS dual band (L1, L5), NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1)
- Battery: 4500mAh, 55W SuperCharge fast charging
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 78.3 (146.2 unfolded) x
- Weight: 295 grams
The Mate X will be available from mid-2019 for €2299 ($2607 USD). It comes in Interstellar Blue color option only.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE