At the MWC event in Barcelona Xiaomi kick-start by introducing its Mi 9 smartphone for the global market. Fulfilling its last year promise, the company also announced the 5G model of its Mi Mix 3 smartphone with a more powerful processor.
The Mi Mix 3 5G is the company’s first 5G-enabled smartphone. Unlike the standard model, this is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855 7nm chipset (the Mi Mix 3 packed Snapdragon 845) coupled with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X50 modem for 5G rendering.
Apart from the 5G addition other specs remain nearly the same, these include 6.39-inch AMOLED display, dual front and rear cameras, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and dedicated dual SIM slot. The battery, however, has been downgraded from 3850mAh to 3800mAh. It runs Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 10 on top.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G Specifications
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display with FHD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, DC-PI3 color gamut, 600 nits brightness, 60000:1 contrast ratio
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform, Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB built-in storage (UFS 2.1 / non-expandable)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4µm pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, 26mm wide-angle lens, dual LED flash, 4K video recording, 960fps slo-mo recording; secondary 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.4 aperture,1.0µm pixel size, Samsung sensor, 2X zoom
- 24-megapixel front-facing camera, Sony IMX576 sensor, secondary 2MP camera for depth of field; custom CRI selfie light
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, MIUI 10
- Fingerprint sensor, facial recognition
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: 5G (sub6), Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi (dual band + 4×4 MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS/Beiduo, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3800mAh, Quick Charge 4+, 10W wireless charging (Qi)
- Dimensions: 157.89x 74.69x 8.46mm
- Weight: 218 grams
- Color(s): Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue
Price starts at €599 ($679 USD) for the basic version with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. Xiaomi revealed it has partnered with mobile network carriers including Vodafone, Telefonica, Orange, Three, and Orange to bring the phone to Europe. It will start selling the phone in May in select European countries through Mi online store and authorized Mi store.
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE