Meizu just announced its new budget smartphone Meizu 6T in China, the company’s newest addition to its entry-level portfolio, flaunting a 5.7-inch 18:9 display and dual camera setup at the back. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek processor with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB of storage included.
The phone has a polycarbonate body with a minimum thickness of 8.4mm, and an overall weight of 145 grams. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat, has an 8MP front camera, while a fingerprint sensor and a 3300mAh battery sit behind.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Meizu 6T Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali T860 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX278 sensor, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, Flyme OS 6.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Dimensions: 152.3 × 73 × 8.4mm
- Weight: 145 grams
Meizu M6T with 3GB RAM + 32GB storage -> CNY 799 ($128)
Meizu M6T with 4GB RAM + 32GB storage -> CNY 999 ($160)
Meizu M6T with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage -> CNY 1099 ($176)
Sales begin on June 1st but you can pre-order it from today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE