Meizu has introduced E2 in China, the company’s latest smartphone running Flyme 6.0 based on YunOS operating system out-of-the-box. It features a 5.5-inch full-HD display; packs an octa-core Helio P20 processor; sports 13MP and 8MP cameras, and is backed by a 3,400mAh battery.
The phone is clad in a metal body that is 7.5mm thick, weighing 155 grams. Meizu is offering its latest smartphone in two favors, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage. For smart security, a mTouch-powered fingerprint sensor is embedded beneath the home button that can unlock the device within 0.2 seconds.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The Meizu E2 rear camera is accompanied with 4-LED (quad-LED) flash for clearer capture in low light.
Meizu E2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 401ppi
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 3GB/4GB LPDDR4XRAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), quad-LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Flyme 6.0 based on YunOS
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 3,400mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 153.7 x 75.7 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 155 grams
- Colour(s): Champagne Gold, Moonlight Silver
The 3GB RAM version is priced at CNY 1299 ($188), while the 4GB RAM version costs CNY 1599 ($230). It will be available from 29th of April. Pre-orders kick-start today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE