Meizu has officially announced M3 Note, its latest Android-powered smartphone and the successor of M2 Note released by the firm in June last year. The phone comes in two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, both priced at CNY 799 ($123 USD) and CNY 999 ($154 USD) respectively. It will be available for pre-order starting today (Wednesday) and will start shipping from 11th of April in China. It is expected to arrive in India sometime in May. Availability for global regions is unknown.
The Meizu M3 Note features same 5.5-inch FHD display as its predecessor, but this packs a more powerful MediaTek Helio P10 processor and a larger battery capacity of 4,100mAh.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 5.5-inch LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 400ppi,
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 G6200 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (mTouch 2.0)
- Hybrid dual SIM slots (secondary slot can be use as MicroSD card slot)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- OS: Flyme OS 5.1 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 4,100mAh
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.5 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 163 grams
Meizu on Tuesday launched a mini version of its MX5 smartphone in China dubbed MX5e, packing a MediaTek Helio X10 chipset with 3GB of RAM. The device comes with a starting price of CNY 1499 ($231 USD) and is currently available in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE