Meizu on Tuesday has announced MX5e, its latest flagship smartphone in China. The new device which happens to be the mini variant of MX5 that was introduced in June last year comes in two storage options, 16GB and 32GB, both priced at CNY 1499 ($231 USD) and CNY 1699 ($262 USD) respectively. It is available for order on the company online store. No details about availability outside China.
In comparison, the new MX5e and MX5 looks alike on the outside, engulf in a full metal body girdle around at the brim with a magnesium alloy frame. There is nothing much different on the inside as they both sports nearly identical specifications. The only difference that separate the two is the rear camera. The MX5e has a lower 16MP camera compare to 21MP on the back of its big brother.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Meizu MX5e Specifications
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 400ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor, PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, Laser Auto Focus, twin-tone LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor (mTouch 2.0)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi, 4G LTE (on both SIMs), 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS
- OS: Flyme OS 4.5 based on Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Battery: 3,150mAh, mCharge
- Dimensions: 149.9 x 74.7 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 149 grams
The Meizu MX5e comes in White, Silver and Gold colour options.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE