Xiaomi earlier today at a special event organized by firm in China launched its “first in-house” Surge S1 octa-core processor with Mali-T860 GPU. Now, the company has announced the first smartphone to pack its new processor called Mi 5c, succesor of Mi 4c released last year.
It features same 5.15-inch full-HD display with improved brightness, the rear camera however has been lowered from 13MP to 12MP and the battery capacity from 3,080mAh to 2,860mAh. The phone is clad in a metal unibody that measures just 7.09mm at its thinnest point, weighing 135 grams.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
On the positive side, the new Mi 5c runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box with MIUI 8.0 on top. The company also promise to release Android 7.1.1 update in near future. The phone has dedicated dual SIM slots and harbors a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button.
Xiaomi Mi 5c Specifications
- 5.15-inch JDI curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 550 nits brightness
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Xiaomi Surge S1 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 6P lens 27-mm wide angle lens
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 27-mm wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, MIUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, FM radio, IR sensor, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2,860mAh/2,810mAh (non removable), fast charging
- Dimensions: 144.38 x 69.68 x7.09 mm
- Weight: 135 grams
- Colour(s): Gold, Rose Gold, Black
The Xiaomi Mi 5c carries a price tag of CNY 1499 ($128 USD). It will be available from March 3 in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE