Xiaomi has launched Redmi 4X, a budget-friendly smartphone with Snapdragon 435 chipset. It features a 5-inch HD display; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a huge 4,100mAh battery claimed to deliver up to 15 hours of video playback.
Wrapped in a metal body, the phone is 8.65mm thick and weighs 150 grams. It also comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded beneath the physical home button.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Specifications
- 5.0-inch touch display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness
- 64-bit 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android, MIUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4,100mAh
- Dimensions: 139.24 x 69.96 x8.65 mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Champagne Gold, Cherry Pink, Mate Black
The Redmi 4X 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version is priced at CNY 699 ($101 USD), while the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version is priced at CNY 899 ($130 USD). It will go on sale in China in coming days.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE