Motorola has introduced another variant of its Moto E5 Play smartphone, running Google’s Android Go software that is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The previous Moto E5 Play was initially launched in April with a 16:9 display and a 2800mAh battery, but the Android Go Edition that was just announced feature a taller 18:9 screen and packed a lower 2100mAh battery.
Moreover, this comes with 1GB of RAM, but the inbuilt storage remains 16GB. Notably, it has a fingerprint sensor at the back and a dedicated dual SIM slot for dual standby.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Other specs remains the same.
Moto E5 Play (Android Go Edition) Specifications
- 5.34-inch IPS display with FWVGA+ (480×960) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, Fixed Focus, LED flash
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Android Go)
- P2i water-repellant nano coating
- Front ported speaker, dual mic
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 2,100mAh
- Dimensions: 147.88×71.2×9.19mm
- Weight: 145 grams
It will be available in Black, Flash Gray, and Dark Lake colors when it go on sale later this month—with the price for Europe set at €109 ($127), while it will cost £99.95 ($132) in the U.K.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE