NVIDIA has announced a revamped edition of its SHIELD tablet that was initially introduced in July last year, SHIELD Tablet K1. Unlike the old model, the new edition has a better build and its grip, now made of silicon, has been modified for better handling during gameplay.
The old model and the new model are identical in terms of specifications, the only difference that segregate them is the first offers LTE connectivity while the later only support Wifi. Also, the battery has been re-modify to withstand heat. Last year model doesn’t bring much success due to overheating and burning, but NVIDIA seems to have fix the issue in this latest model.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet K1 Specifications
- 8.0-inch display with FHD (1920 × 1200 pixels) resolution, Multitouch
- 2.2GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor, 192 core Kepler GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers, dual bass reflex port
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n + MIMO, GPS, GLONASS, Mini HDMI output port, 3.5mm audio jack
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop, upgradeable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Battery: 19.75Whr
- Dimensions: 221 x 126 x 9.2mm
- Weight: 390 grams.
The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet K1 is available in the United States and Canada at a price of $199 USD, and in Europe at £149.99. It can be purchase on the company website, BestBuy, Newegg and Amazon in the U.S. NVIDIA is also selling some accessories along with the tablet, the SHIELD controller priced at $59.99 USD, and SHIELD DirectStylus 2 that costs $19.99 USD.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE