In addition to its just announced A83 smartphone in China, OPPO also launched two new mid-end smartphones in Taiwan, namely A75 and A75s. Both are identical in specs and design but only differs in storage capacity.
The phones runs ColorOS 3.2 based on Android 7.1 Nougat, each featuring a 6-inch Full HD+ 18:9 FullScreen display. These are powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 chipsets coupled with 4GB of RAM. The A75 has a 32GB of internal storage, while the A75s boasts twice the size of A75 internal storage.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Both are equipped with 20MP and 16MP front and rear cameras for decent photography. The front cameras has face unlock features to quickly unlock the phone in addition to their rear-placed fingerprint scanners.
OPPO A75 / A75s Specifications
- 6.0-inch 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) processor, Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB (A75) / 64GB (A75s) built-in storage, expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 20-megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, Color OS 3.2
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 3200mAh
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 152 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Champagne Gold
The A75 is priced at TWD 10,990 (US$367), while the A75s costs TWD 11,990 (US$400). No details on their availability outside Taiwan market.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE