OPPO Mobile has made a new addition to its “A series” smartphone line-up in China. The new device called A79, takes most of its specs from the recent OPPO F5 including the display, processor, RAM, storage, and rear camera. It looks identical too. This however comes with an AMOLED panel instead of IPS.
The phone has a 20MP front-facing camera with OPPO beauty software that can capture outstanding picture in low light, thanks to its wide light-attracting f/2.0 aperture. There is a fingerprint sensor at the back and a 3000mAh battery for powering the device with support of VOOC Flash Charge.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
OPPO A79 Specifications
- 6.0-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2160×1080) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P23 processor, Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 16-megapixel wide-angle front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat, ColorOS 3.2
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3,000mAh, VOOC Flash Charge
- Dimensions: 157.3 x 76 x 7.2mm
- Weight: 140 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Champagne Gold, Blue
The A79 is available for pre-order in China for CNY 2399 (US$360). It will start shipping from December 1st.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE