Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022 news, official website and how to get Civil service jobs in Oyo state from Grade Levels 07 – 17.
In today’s recruitment guide, I am going to show you everything you need to know about Oyo State Civil Service recruitment 2022/2023 including the application portal, https://ww.oyostate.gov.ng/civil-service-commission/, starting date, closing date, registration and login, salary structure and how to apply online.
If you have been asking the questions like:
- Is Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022/2023 form out?
- When will Oyo State Civil Service Commission start recruiting in 2022?
- ongoing recruitment in Oyo state
- oyo civil service recruitment portal, ww.oyostate.gov.ng/civil-service-commission
- oyo state recruitment 2022
- oyo state subeb recruitment 2022
- oyo state tescom online registration form
- oyo state local government service commission
- oyo state head of civil service
- oyo state civil service commission nairaland
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission LGA Recruitment 2022/2023
Then, I will advise you to read this guide till the end because you will find answers to all your questions.
Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
All applications for Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment must be done online on the official recruitment portal.
NOTE: You are advised to disregard any other website or portal that claims to be providing Oyo State Civil Service Commission jobs unless they are officially mentioned by the commission.
The general requirement for Oyo State Civil Service Commission jobs include:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Note: The requirements may also vary and can be more than this depending on the specific position you want to apply for.
- Navy Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment Portal
- UNILAG Recruitment
- UNIBEN Recruitment 2022
- EFCC Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Customs Service Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
Application will be done online after you find a suitable job you wish to apply for.
Next, you will be required to fill in your qualifications, credentials and upload your CV and any other certificate.
The recruitment exercise will take place in the following Local Government areas of the state:
- Ibadan North
- Ibadan North East
- Ibadan North West
- Ibadan South East
- Ibadan South West
- Ibarapa Central
- Ibarapa East
- Ibarapa North
- Lagelu Ogbomosho North
- Ogbmosho South
- Ogo Oluwa
- Ori Ire
- Oyo East
- Oyo West
- Saki East
- Saki West
After that, the list of shortlisted candidates will be released online and successful candidates will be invited for interview/recruitment exam.
ww.oyostate.gov.ng/civil-service-commission/ Recruitment Portal
Latest News Update: The application form for Oyo State Civil Service Commission is not yet out and the recruitment is NOT going on yet.
That is why the portal for recruitment is not yet open yet.
On this page, I will be giving you updates on Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022/2023 form, directly from the portal and from reliable news sources.
Drop a comment below with your email address if you want to receive update immediately the recruitment starts online.
About Oyo State Civil Service Commission
The present Civil Service Commission of Oyo State came into existence as a provided for in the Constitution and an offshoot of the then Public Service Commission Law 26 of the Western States of 1963 which was created under the Establishment of Public Service Commission Act 62 (1), in Chapter VI of Western Region of Nigeria, under the Fourth Schedule of Section 2 of the Constitution of the Sovereign Nation of Nigeria, 1960.
The Civil Service Commission consists of a Full-time Chairman, one (1) Full-time Commissioner and three (3) Part-time Commissioners.
Oyo, usually referred to as Oyo State to distinguish it from the city of Oyo, is an inland state in south-western Nigeria, with its capital at Ibadan.
It is bounded in the north by Kwara State, in the east by Osun State, in the south by Ogun State and in the west partly by Ogun State and partly by the Republic of Benin.
That is all for now on Oyo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022. If you have any more question, feel free to use the comment section below.