Panasonic earlier this month introduced the Eluga Ray 600 in India. The firm has launched another smartphone called Eluga Ray 530 in the said market. This features a 5.7-inch HD+ display and is powered by a MediaTek MT6739 chipset, coupled with 3GB of RAM.
It has a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera, both accompanied by LED flash. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, sports a fingerprint sensor at the rear, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery. The Eluga Ray 530 comes pre-installed with the firm’s proprietary AI-powered Arbo Hub assistant.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic Eluga Ray 530 Specifications
- 5.7-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution
- 64-bit 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739WA processor, PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, LED flash; face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Arbo AI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 152.4×72.18×8.3mm
- Weight: 141 grams
The phone wears a price tag of Rs 8,999 ($126). It is available in Black and Blue colors at offline stores across India.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE