Panasonic has introduced the latest iteration of its last year P85 smartphone in India dubbed P85 NXT. It has the same 5-inch HD display, but this is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor. It sports a 5MP front camera and not 2MP as seen on its predecessor as well.
The internal storage and RAM still remain 16GB and 2GB, respectively. At the rear is an 8MP autofocus camera with a LED flash. while the front camera is also accompanied by a LED flash. The P85 NXT has a fingerprint sensor at the back as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It runs the dated Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS, has a 3.5mm audio jack at the top, and is backed by a 4000mAh battery.
Panasonic P85 NXT Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Mobile Platform, Adreno 304 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, FM radio, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4000mAh, non-removable
- Dimensions: 141.7×70.8×9.3mm
- Weight: 173.8 grams
The phone will be available for purchase in Black, Gold, and Blue colors, at offline stores across the region starting today. It costs Rs 6999 ($98).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE