Panasonic has joined the queue at CES to launch to its first rugged tablet in 2016 under its Toughpad series, the Toughpad FZ-Q1. The tablet runs Windows 8.1 out-of-the-box which the company claims is upgradeable to Windows 10. It is accompanied by a smart stylus pen and support fast charging.
The Toughpad FZ-Q1 comes in two different models, the basic models packed an Intel Celeron N2807 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM, while the performance model is powered by an Intel Core i5-4302Y processor paired with 8GB of RAM. Both will be available from March 2016 at $999 USD for basic model, and $1.699 USD for performance model.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-Q1 complete specs
- 12.5-inch display with full-HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) resolution, 10-point multitouch
- 1.58GHz (can turbo boost up to 2.16GHz) Intel Celeron N2807 processor (basic version) / 1.6GHz (can turbo boost up to 2.3GHz) Intel Core i5.4302Y processor with VPro (performance model)
- 4GB SDRAM / 8GB SDRAM
- 128GB SSD/ 256GB SSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front camera
- SmartCard reader (optional), Contactless SmartCard / RFID HF reader
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Intel Dual Band Wireless Wifi 802.11ac, 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband with Satellite GPS, USB 3.0 port, Micro-SDXC reader
- OS: Windows 8.1 (upgradeable to Windows 10)
- Battery: up to 9 hours battery life
Spilled resistant keyboard and other accessories will be available for purchase separately.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE