Physical & Health Education Exam Questions for JSS3 Students
These Physical and Health Education questions have been compiled to serve as a reference material to aid teachers set tests and examination questions without much stress.
School pupils/tutors will find it very helpful in revision and exam preparation.
Class: JSS3 Time: 1 hour 30min
Subject: Physical & Health Education
- ____ is one of the most technical events in track and field athletics
- This is the area where the jumper lands after the jump is called _____
- The throwing sector of javelin is made up of or is usually between _____ m and ________m long
- ____ is the displacement of one or more of the bones at a joint
- The sudden stretching or tearing of the ligament and the parts around a joint is called _____
- The period of time when physical development of secondary sex characteristics begins is called _____
- ____ is a continues process of growth and development in all structures and functions of the body, beginning at birth and ending at death
- _____ can be described as cessation of live
- ______ is the intake of drugs without prescription from qualified health worker (doctor)
- A person is said to be dead clinically when _________________
- The germ that destroys the body’s immune system allowing the development of Aids is called ____
- _____ is the final of infection during which there is a significant decrease in the disease fighting cells inside the body.
- The _____ can be described as a group of people bound together by blood relationship, adoption or marriage.
- The two types of families are ______ and _____
- The growth period prepares one for ______
- The male hormone is ______ while the female hormones are _____ and ____
- Variations in growth and changes are normal the hormones responsible for the changes is called _____
- _____ is the overstretching or overexertion of a muscle or tendon
- The area where the jumper lands after the jump is called ____
- The process that involves the correct handling of the pole is called ____
Section B: answer only 3 questions and questions
- (a) Define dislocation and mention the signs and symptoms and their treatment for dislocation (b)list associations and agencies promoting health education in Nigeria (bi) state atleast 5 each major physiological differences between adolescent boys and girls (c) define the concept ageing and state 7 parts of ageing process (ci) outline 5 major duties of the falters and mother
- (a) List the consequences of pre-marital sex (b) describe the treatment for (i) a sprain (ii) a strain; and a fracture (c) List 5 ways of taking drugs (d) describe the major health consequence of drug abuse
- (a) Mention 4 classifications of drugs and explain them (b) state substance that are commonly abused (c) outline 5 ways of preventing drug abuse
- (a) Define fractures (b) mention and explain 3 kinds of fractures (c) mention 5 career opportunities in health education.
That is all for now- You can visit our E-learning section to practice several questions and win cash prizes on a weekly basis-Click here
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE