Alongside with the newly launched Realme 2 Pro Realme also launched the entry-level Realme C1. The phone features a 6.2-inch HD+ display, packed a Snapdragon 450 chipset, while the overall system is powered by a 4230mAh battery.
It has dual camera setup at the back and a single camera at the front for taking selfie. The Realme C1 lacked a fingerprint sensor but supports face unlock. It shared nearly the same specs with the Realme 2.
Realme C1 Specifications
- 6.2-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture; face unlock
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, Color OS 5.1
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 4230mAh
- Dimensions: 156.2×75.6×8.2mm
- Weight: 168 grams
The phone wears a price tag Rs 6999 ($98). It comes in Black and Gold color options and will be available from October 11th.