Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST) Post UTME Form is out for the year 2020/2021. Here on this page, I will show you every information related to RSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 including available programmes in the institution, requirements and how to apply.
Latest Update: Please be informed that the RSU Post UTME Demo and Screening Exercise scheduled for 10th and 11th August 2020 has been put off. The new date will be communicated to you in due course.
Rivers State University (RSU) invites eligible candidates for admission as screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
How Much Is RSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021
Rivers State University (RSU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 cost Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
RSU Post UTME Requirements 2020/21
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSUST as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
How To Apply For RSUST Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise online by logging onto www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications.
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“.
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
RSUST Post UTME Registration Deadline 2020/2021
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday, 8th July, 2020 and end on Friday, 31st August, 2020.
Date And Venue For Screening 2020/21
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from
Tuesday, 11th August 2020, to Friday, 21st August, 2020 Online. Candidates are requested to please note that Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
RSU Schedule For Screening Exercise 2020/21
- Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to login and take the screening test on the scheduled date and time. All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
- Candidates should note that taking the test on GSM phones or its use as a hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their examinations.
- Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
- It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site.
- We wish all candidates a successful online screening exercise.
Every information related to RSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 has been stated on this page. I would love to hear from you, drop a comment below via comment box and please share this piece with friends using share buttons below.