The new Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition (SM-G8750) is Samsung way of patronizing former Galaxy S8 owners, enticing them with a more compact metal/glass body, newer processor and cheaper price tag. The phone resembles the Galaxy S8 so much that you might mistaken one for another, but its specs is not up to the measure of this 2017 flagship.
The 5.8-inch Infinity Super AMOLED display is there but with a lesser resolution and the hardware is now driven by a Snapdragon 6xx series and not 8xx. The rear camera also takes a dive from “Dual Pixel” 12MP sensor to a “Single Pixel” 16MP sensor, though it retain the OIS and f/1.7 aperture features. The front camera however remains the same.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Other specifications the Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition (a.k.a Galaxy S8 Lite) shared with its predecessor are rear-placed fingerprint sensor, IP68 water and dust resistant rating, iris recognition, USB Type-C, and 3000mAh battery with fast charging and wireless charging supports. Unfortunately, it lacks a heart rate sensor.
The new Galaxy smartphone runs Android 8.0 Oreo overlayed with Experience UI and comes in single SIM and hybrid dual SIM configuration, depending on market.
Samsung Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition (SM-G8750) Specifications
- 5.8-inch Super AMOLED Infinity Display with Full HD+ (2220×1080) resolution
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Mobile Platform, Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.7 aperture
- Water and dust resistance (IP68)
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo
- Fingerprint sensor
- Single / Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Sensors: Gyro, Accelerometer, Barometer, Proximity Sensor, Iris sensor, Hall sensor, RGB Light sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Pressure sensor
- Battery: 3,000mAh, fast charging, wireless charging (PMA/WPC)
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 68.1 x 8mm
- Weight: 150 grams
The Galaxy S Lite Luxury Edition comes in Burgundy Red and Black color options. It will be available for pre-orders starting today in China for CNY 3699 ($592) and will cost CNY 3999 ($640) after it go on sale on June 1st. Availability for global market is unknown.* ADS**
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE