Samsung at its Unpacked event introduced the new Galaxy S10 series, at the event, the company also launched a 5G model of the Galaxy S10 with a larger display and a more substantial battery.
The Galaxy S10 5G as its name implies is Samsung’s first 5G-enabled smartphone. It packed a Snapdragon 855 chipset and there is also an Exynos 9820 model, these come baked-in with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X50 modem for multi-gigabit 5G connectivity that support both Sub-6GHz and mmWave frequency bands.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The device specs are identical with the Galaxy S10+, but there are few features that they do not share. At first sight, the S10 5G is noticeably bigger and its screen is taller, we are talking about a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O display – that is 0.3-inch more than what the S10+ packed. The resolution still remains QHD+, however.
Since the phone will draw more power considering its 5G connectivity, it makes sense if it comes with a bigger battery. Samsung seemed to agree with that because the S10 5G battery is the biggest of them all; housed under the Gorilla Glass back is a 4,500mAh battery with 25W Super Fast Charging and wireless charging. Wireless PowerShare even let you use the battery to charge other wireless charging enabled devices.
Unfortunately, It comes in 8GB/512GB version only without external storage support. But this is compensated for in the camera compartment. In addition to the triple rear camera and dual front camera, the S10 5G also have 3D ToF (Time of flight) camera at the front and back for capturing 3D images and for Video Live Focus. In total, the phone have four cameras at the back and three cameras at the front.
Other specs go in rhythm with the Galaxy S10+. Check out its complete specs below:
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Specifications
- 6.7-inch Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity O Display with Quad-HD+ (3040×1440) resolution, 505ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU / 64-bit octa-core Exynos 9 Series 9820 processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 512GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 12-megapixel Dual Pixel rear camera, f/1.5 – f/2.4 variable aperture, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), LED flash; secondary 12MP telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture; 16MP ultra wide angle sensor (123-degree) with f/2.2 aperture, 0.5X/2X optical zoom; 3D ToF camera, LED flash
- 10-megapixel Dual Pixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens; secondary 8MP telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture; 3D ToF camera
- AKG tuned stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Water and dust resistance (IP68)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: 5G (28G, 39G), WiFi 802.11ax (dual-band), VHT80 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, MST, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh, 25W super fast charging, wireless charging (WPC, PMA), Wireless PowerShare
- Dimensions: 77.1×162.6×7.94mm
- Weight: 198 grams
The Galaxy S10 5G will arrive in the first half of 2019 in the United States on Verizon Wireless and from there will head to other popular network carriers in the region, including AT&T, Sprint, Spectrum Mobile, and T-Mobile. Samsung also revealed it has partnered with mobile network providers in Europe and the United Kingdom including Orange, Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom, Swisscom, and Telefonica, to bring the smartphone this Summer to the aforementioned regions.
Update (April 1, 2019)
Samsung has finally revealed the pricing details of its first 5G smartphone, the Galaxy S10 5G, five weeks after it launched it at its unpacked event in late February. The device is scheduled to roll out in Korea starting from April 5th for KRW 1,397,000 (US$1,230) for the 256GB storage version, while the 512GB storage version will costs KRW 1,556,500 (US$1,370).
The phone will be available for purchase in three different colors, Magestic Black, Royal Gold, and Crown Silver. Availability for other markets remain undisclosed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE