Asus on Tuesday launched ZenPad 3 8.0, the company’s latest 4G-enabled Android tablet with voice-calling capability. The device has a very slim body that measures 7.57mm at its thinnest point, girdle with brushed metallic frame. It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box; packs hexa-core Snapdragon 650 chipset; harbors 8MP and 2MP cameras, and is backed by a 4680mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The ZenPad 3 8.0 comes with dual front stereo speakers enhanced with DTS-HD audio and 7.1-channel virtual surrounding sound system. It comes in two variants, 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version and 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version, both of which can be expanded up to 128GB via MicroSD card.
Asus ZenPad 3 8.0 Specifications
- 7.9-inch IPS display with QXGA (2048×1536 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor, Adreno 510 GPU
- 2GB/4GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Zen UI 3.0
- Single SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4680mAh
- Dimensions: 136.4 x 205.4 x 7.57 mm
- Weight: 320 grams
There is no details regarding its pricing and availability.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE