Samsung at its press event at the ongoing MWC event in Barcelona today launched a new Android tablet under its “Galaxy Tab” line-up named Galaxy Tab S3, successor of Galaxy Tab S2 released last year. The tablet features a 9.7-inch QXGA display; is powered by a Snapdragon 820 processor; bears 13MP and 8MP cameras, and is backed by a 6,000mAh battery.
The device comes bundled with a keyboard that can easily snap to the tablet magnetic bottom hinge; an enhanced S Pen, and a book cover. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box and is equipped with a fingerprint sensor beneath the home button. Samsung is offering the new tablet in WiFi and LTE models.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Specifications
- 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with QXGA (2048×1536) resolution
- 64-bit 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + MIMO), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE (optional), GPS, GLONASS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 6,000mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 169 x 237.3 x 6mm
- Weight: 429 grams (WiFi) / 439 grams (LTE)
- Colour(s): Silver, Black
The Galaxy Tab S3 with keyboard and cover is priced at €679 (US$717) for WiFi variant, while the LTE variant is priced at €769 (US$812). It is expected to go on sale in coming weeks.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE