Samsung has introduced Galaxy A10s – a new addition to the company’s “A” series portfolio with a more advanced specs compared to Galaxy A10 that debuted in February. This has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor that the former lacked. It is also powered by a newer octa-core Exynos chipset.
Furthermore, the Galaxy A10s have dual camera setup on the back and a bigger battery. Samsung still used the Infinity-V LCD display for the Galaxy A10s. The screen size is still 6.2-inch and so is the HD+ pixel resolution. The phone comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that is user expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card.
The front camera has been improved as it can now capture 8MP photo. The 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio are present in addition to Bluetooth 5 and USB 2.0 port.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy A10s Specifications
- 6.2-inch Infinity-V LCD 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution
- Octa-Core Exynos processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, One UI
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 5, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio
- Battery: 4000mAh
There are no details regarding its pricing and availability, but it is expected to come in Red, Green, Blue, and Black colors.
Update: Launched in India (August 27, 2019)
Samsung has introduced the Galaxy A10s in India two weeks after the company made the global official announcement. The phone will be available in India at a price of Rs 9,499 (US$133) for the 2GB RAM/32GB storage version, and Rs 10,499 for the 3GB RAM/32GB storage version. Sales will begin at popular online and offline retail channels across India from August 28th.