Smartisan may not sound familiar when it comes to electronics and mobile gadgets, but they’ve been in existence for more than five years, silently operating in China. The firm on Tuesday, however, come into spotlight with the launch of its new flagship smartphone called Nut R1, which was announced at its six years anniversary event that was held at Bird’s Nest national stadium in Beijing.
The Nut R1 comes with unusual specs that exist rarely or haven’t exist at all. For the first time in history we’re witnessing a 1TB of internal storage (UFS 2.1) on a smartphone, and that’s not all. The Nut R1 also uses a new technology provided by Elliptic Labs for proximity sensing. The technology uses AI-based virtual ultrasound proximity, which replace the common proximity sensor we are familiar with.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Technically, the phone features a 6.17-inch pressure-sensitive LCD display with a tiny notch at the top, flaunting a Full HD+ resolution and 18.7:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with up to 8GB of RAM coupled along. Sitting at the back of the device is 12MP+20MP dual rear camera with Sony sensors, while it is equipped with a 24MP front camera with facial recognition for face unlock.
The Nut R1 runs Android-based Smartisan OS 6, sports a fingerprint sensor at the back, and is fuelled by a 3600mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ and wireless charging supports. It lacks 3.5mm audio jack and only deliver audio via USB Type-C.
Smartisan Nut R1 Specifications
- 6.17-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2240×1080) resolution, 18.7:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contract ratio, Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 1TB inbuilt storage
- 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, OIS, dual-tone LED flash; secondary 20-megapixel rear camera, f/1.75 aperture, 1 μm pixel size, Sony IMX350 sensor
- 24-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, face unlock
- OS: Android based Smartisan OS 6
- Fingerprint sensor (rear)
- Dual SIM
- Stereo speakers
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G LTE, 3G, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3600mAh, Quick Charge 4+, 10W wireless charging (Qi)
- Dimensions: 153.3×74.5×7.7mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- Colour(s): Carbon Black, Pure White
The 6GB RAM/64GB storage version is priced at CNY 3499 ($560), the 6GB RAM/128GB storage version at CNY 3999 ($640), the 8GB RAM/128GB storage version at CNY 4499 ($720), while the 8GB RAM/1TB storage version is priced at CNY 8848 ($1,415).
The Phone Cadenza unveiled by Turing in 2016 could have been the world’s first smartphone with a 1TB storage, but it never made it out. We can only hope Smartisan does not apply same boastful gimmick to gain attention.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE