At its 4G/5G summit, Qualcomm has announced a new mid-end chipset under its “600s” Snapdragon processor range. The Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform as named, is a more powerful and upgraded version of Snapdragon 630 that was unveiled earlier this year. Unlike the later that possessed eight (4×4) A53 CPUS, this uses eight (4×4) Kryo CPU cores.
According to Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform offers 40-percent improved performance over its predecessor. The graphics also experience an upgrade as this comes with Adreno 509 GPU, which Qualcomm said offers 10-percent performance increase when compared with Adreno 508 GPU. The new chipset is based on 14nm FinFet process.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
It has supports for ultra-wide Full HD+ 18:9 display, and Qualcomm EcoPix and Qualcomm TruPalette integrated in the Adreno Visual Processing Subsystem enhances the display for superior viewing experience.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Mobile Platform Specs
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Kryo 260 CPUs; 14nm FinFet process
- Memory: 2×16 LPDDR4x at 1333MHz; up to 8GB of RAM
- Storage: eMMC, UFS, USB 3.1
- Graphics: Adreno 509 GPU, OpenGL ES 3.2, OpenCL 2.0 full, DX12, Vulkan
- Hexagon 640 DSP with Qualcomm All-Ways Aware Technology, Snapdragon Neural Processing Engine SDK with Caffe/Caffe2 and Tensorflow support
- Supports up to Full HD+ (2160×1080) 18:9 displays
- Video: 4K @30fps, 1080p @120fps; Hardware HEVC (H.265) encode and decode
- Qualcomm Spectra 160 ISPs, supports up to 16MP dual cameras or up to 24MP single camera
- Qualcomm Clear Sight camera features, Hybrid Autofocus, Optical Zoom, Zero Shutter Lag
- Audio: Qualcomm Aqstic™ audio technology – Hi-Fi on the go with supports of 192kHz/24-bit lossless audio playback
- Integrated X12 LTE, Qualcomm All Mode with supports for FDD, LTE TDD, WCDMA (DC-HSPA+, DC-HSUPA), CDMA1x, EV-DO, TD-SCDMA and GSM/Edge; supports for: VoLTE with SRVCC to 3G and 2G, HD and Ultra HD Voice (EVS), CSFB to 3G and 2G, Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) with LTE call continuity
- Cat 12 speeds of up to 600 Mbps down via 3×20 MHz carrier aggregation in the downlink, and Cat 13 speeds of up to 150 Mbps up via 2×20 MHz uplink
- Supports Dual-band 802.11ac with MU-MIMO 1×1, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDuo, Galileo, QZSS, S-based, and Bluetooth 5
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0
The processor will be available for consumers from November this year.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE