Along with the newly launched Xperia XA1 Sony also announced Xperia XA1 Ultra with a larger 6-inch full-HD display. It is powered by a MediaTek Helio P20 processor and 4GB of RAM is included as well. The Ultra version comes with same 23MP rear camera as XA1 but it has an improved 16MP front camera instead of 8MP.
The phone runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box but misses on fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra Specifications
- 6.0-inch Triluminous display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution; Image Enhance Technology
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P20 processor, Mali-T880 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 23-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, Exmor RS sensor, Hybrid Auto Focus, LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, Auto Focus, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2700mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 165 x 79 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 188 grams
- Colour(s): White, Pink, Gold, Black
The Xperia XA1 Ultra will be available in Spring 2017. Pricing details is not revealed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE